Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Mad Scientist Notes……………………..

ZIPLOC MAGIC OMELET

This is so good I must share it with you;


Crack two large eggs then place the eggs in a Ziploc bag and shake to mix
Put almost anything in for ingredients in the Ziploc.
Tomato’s, Hash browns, red and or green Peppers, Onions
Place into a pan of boiling water and cook for 13 minutes
(If you use extra large eggs cook for 15 minutes)
Then just open bag and the omelet will just slide out
.


If you have extra people for breakfast you can cook up as many as 6 omelets in a large pot.
The other morning I mixed in a barbeque Hamburg I found in the refrigerator along with some green peppers and onions (this is a serious way to clean out the leftovers in the frig.) had a little salsa with it and just love it .
If you are a big eater in the morning or its going to be a long day, you may want a 3 egg omelet, you will need about 4 or 5 minutes more cooking time but trust me they will come out just great .ENJOY.

No comments: